• Call Dr. Celeste Conn at 1 410-708-2608 to schedule an appointment

  • Pet Health Certificates and Travel Documents

  • If you are taking your pet across state or international borders, a health certificate as well as other documentation may be required. The health certificate must be signed by an accredited veterinarian after examining your pet and determining that it is free of infectious diseases, and that it satisfies all import requirements of the receiving state, territory, or country. 

    International travel often requires USDA endorsement of the certificate.  For more information, see the AVMA's resources on Animal Travel and Transport and Basic Timeline for Interstate and International Travel with Animals.

    I am an accredited veterinarian and can help you with documentation and transport.